The Junior E-Commerce Merchandiser works directly with merchandising managers in a fast-paced, high energy department to ensure optimal presentation of products on all customers' platform. The Junior E-Commerce Merchandiser will work with the Merchandisers and the Buyers to develop merchandise collections for customers. The role will include searching for products to meet client branding and product needs and filling holes in product assortments as needed.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· submitting products through online web-portals or excel spreadsheet;
· submitting products proposal;
· maintaining customers' portals;
· providing products updates, images, descriptions to clients;
· pricing analysis;
· sales analysis;
· frequent liaison with customers;
· online event planning and scheduling;
· EDI Integration/EDI troubleshooting/EDI Mapping;
· site audit;
· other ad-hoc functions.
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided to the right candidate;
· H1B Visa candidates are welcome (preferably with OPT card that valid at least for 1 year after start date, Company may offer a H1B Visa Sponsorship).
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing is required;
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook;
· EDI, ERP, shipping knowledge is a plus;
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to multitask and work under deadline;
· Bilingual in Chinese/Mandarin/Japanese/Filipino/Hindi/Russian/Turkish/Polish preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.