Job Title: Market Research Analyst
Wholesale Interiors Inc in Bensenville, Illinois seeks a Market Research Analyst to analyze product trends forecasting; determine best price point for current & new product selections; plan all year-round promotion, coordinate marketing calendar; design, conduct, analyze surveys; improve, manage company branding; manage company website; build, maintain customer satisfaction. Requires Master's degree in Marketing; twelve months of work experience as Market Research Analyst (qualifying experience maybe acquired during internship or optional practical training); demonstrated knowledge in database marketing, digital marketing, spreadsheet modeling and analytics (related graduate courses acceptable). Please email resume to email@example.com.
Market Research Analyst Job Duties:
1. Analyze product trends forecasting.
2. Determine the best price point for current and new product selections.
3. Plan all year-round promotions and coordinate marketing calendar.
4. Design, conduct and analyze surveys.
5. Improve and manage company branding.
6. Manage company website.
7. Build and maintain customer satisfaction.
1. Master’s Degree in Marketing.
2. Twelve months of work experience as a Market Research Analyst. Qualifying experience maybe acquired during internship or optional practical training.
3. Demonstrated knowledge in database marketing, digital marketing, and spreadsheet modeling and analytics, related graduate courses acceptable